Important Information you need to know when placing an order:
1. When you fill out the order form, that information is used for your mailing label. We copy and paste, so please check and make sure all information is correct. We type nothing.
2. Make sure items and quantities are correct on your order and that you did not order someting twice or something that you want deleted from the order. All items that appear on the order will be shipped, even doubles.
3. The invoice you receive is generated from our cart - therefore the items listed on the invoice are what you ordered, unless you e-mailed us or called us to make changes.
4, Once an order is placed, we cannot add to that order, however we can ship orders together if you so reguested. You can note in the comment area of the second order and we will ship both orders together, and will adjust the order total to reflect the change. However, if we have everything in stock for one order, and need to order an item to complete the second order - we will hold the combined order until all merchandise is received to complete the combined order.
5. Once an order is received and put in processing, we then work on your order. We do not send e-mails with the progress. If everything is in stock, it ships within a day or so. If we need to order an item, then we ship once the stock arrives. Everyone automatically receives an e-mail with tracking once their order is packaged. If we need to back order an item, it is shipped the day it arrives in our shop. Most orders ship within 7 days or less.
6. Remember - many items on our site come from various parts of our country and overseas. Some designers and companies ship timely, while other do not. We are also a retail shop as well as a web store, so our stock changes everyday. We continually place orders for restocks.. We try to adhear to a two week turnaround unless you order a product from overseas which can take longer.
7. For those of you who prefer to send a money order or check, we will hold the order for 10 days waiting receipt of your payment. If a payment is not received in that time frame, we will notify you of such. Items will be returned to stock if payment does not arrive timely.
8. If we need to contact you with regards to credit card issues, again we notify you by e-mail and/or phone. If no response, items are then returned to stock. We do understand sometimes that life can change after an order is placed, just let us know and we will work with your or cancel the order.
9. Lastly, there is no way we can keep our inventory on our web site. We neither have the personal nor the man power to do so and with having a shop, we would be adding and deleting for each sale which is impossible. When we receive an order, we put in processing, and ship once we have most or all of the items. If we need to back order, we do so and ship at our expense. Other than the exceptions that are noted on our home page. most orders ship within a few days or a few weeks. When we send you tracking, it is then between you and the post office if there is an issue with your order taking longer than noted. We always ship USPS and you can track easily as well as file a complaint if a shipment appears to be stalled somewhere.
Any additional questions, please e-mail us and we will gladly respond.
Helpful Shopping Information:
Payment Methods: We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Checks or Money Orders. You can place your order on-line in our secure shopping cart, call us on the phone, or print your order and mail it in along with your payment. A $35.00 fee will be accessed for any returned check, and we will only accept money orders on future purchases. Orders are charged when they are ready to ship - not before. You are charged for the complete order at the time of shipping even if there is a back ordered item. You are only charged once for shipping, and we pick up all costs for shipping back orders which are shipped the day they arrive in our shop.
***Overseas customers are only charged for what is shipped. We cannot pickup the postage for back orders.
Store Hours: The store hours are Tuesday 10:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Thursday 12:30 to 6:00 p.m., Friday 12:30 to 6 p.m, and Saturday 10:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Closed on Sunday, Monday, and Wednesday. We are located in Bristol, Pa along the Delaware River north of Philadelphia, across from Burlington, NJ. We can be reached by phone at (215) 785-0870, or by fax at (215) 785-1563. In the U.S. or Canada, you can call us toll free at 1-877-785-0870. By email you can reach us at email@example.com. Emails will be answered during store hours.
Price Policy: All prices are shown in U.S. dollars. Although we try to keep our site updated, items are subject to availability and prices are subject to change without notice.
Special orders: If you are looking for a specific product that you do not see on our site, call our store at
1-877-785-0870, or send us an email. New items arrive daily and sometimes we have not added them to our site, but they are available for you to purchase. If you want to be added to our Automatic List - these are for designs by specific designers or a collection of designs - give us a call.
Return Policy: The following cannot be returned: books, charts, & leaflets -due to copyright laws; fabrics; hand-dyed fabrics as they are ordered specifically for you and can vary; floss-due to dye lot variations; kits
that have been opened; and specially ordered items.
Any defective item will be replaced. All returns must be authorized before you return and are subject to a 15% restocking fee. They must be made within 10 days of receiving merchandise and include the original receipt. If an item is ordered incorrectly, the customer will be responsible to pay postage for the correct item.
Shipping: Most orders will be shipped within 48 hours. If an item or items are out of stock, we will hold the order for no longer than 14 days or will backorder the item. As soon as our stock arrives, we will ship the backorder to you at our expense. You are never charged postage for back orders.
Shipping and Handling Rates: We ship by U. S. Postal Service 1st class mail. Sometimes packages must go parcel post due to their size. If you want express mail, note this on the order form and include an additional $2.00 to the rates listed below. For items that are very heavy, postage rates could be increased due to their weight - this applies to perforated paper, pre-made frames and such as we have to use flat rate postage boxes to ship your order.
Sales Tax Sales: Tax of 6% is charged for all Pennsylvania customers only. No sales tax is charged for the other 49 states or Canada.
Privacy: All customer and payment information provided to us is confidential. No information or mailing lists will ever be shared or sold to other companies. Your email address will Never be used unless we need to contact you. If you provide a telephone number, this is for our records only and only used if we need to contact you regarding your order.